Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ok, I think it was, I explained, and simply put down to experience, plus the knowledge I gained fro


Search Search for: Fan Page Categories Algorithm Android C Programming CSS Database Design Pattern HCI Image Processing Objective-C PHP Programming Ububtu Uncategorized Web Design Top Posts & Pages [PHP] [Framework] [Video] How to install Laravel 4 in OS X, XAMPP. [Android] Fast & Efficiency emulator + Video [Algorithm] Particle Swarm Optimization [Algorithm] Singleton Design Pattern [Algorithm] MVC (How to program with java) [PHP] Compare isset () vs empty () vs is_null () [Algorithm]. Observer Design primavera Pattern [Algorithm] Abstract Factory Design Pattern [Algorithm] Telescoping Constructor Pattern and books for the IT.
Is another article that I had to open it up on the Internet. I agree that I have read out to people who do not read English fluently read. But I suggest that you learn to read English, it is a great advantage. This article about the design of User Experience (UX), which is essentially needed to be used in the design. Screen Users or User interface (UI), which I found in an article I had written about the law of the screen that follows. PS., I just found Goๆ How much fish is not good if it could be crazy. Some are not that well 1. Law of clarity or of clear rules.
He cited the example of Google is that it breaks the back button, Google has designed it and then collapse out their menus. primavera We've hit the top menu (think of Google older Translate Menu or the other on top), but this screen seems to be a Gmail after he has updated the new version, the result is the user can not. see! Can not find it that is, Calendar, Drive, Sheets or other services. Because he collapsed to the little button I'm gone, so he said that most people would avoid what they do not understand. So he told me to design something that people understand. Designed primavera to be the nature of us 2. Law of preferred action or law of demand.
He took a screen Twiiter, it is analyzed to listen. I will explain each one. The first is when we are using it. Imagine you will know that you are doing. I am not sure about the "Compose new tweet" However, we know that we have to write something. primavera However, note the blue moon Tavich primavera right on it. Are contrary primavera to the laws of that one, but we were compensated with input box I said just now. Or if it uses a different function. We would, of course, because it is not clear whether he had written the "Search" or the other. He wrote to us to understand it all. Whether it is text or icons 3. Law of context or rules of context.
Means that users would he expect that he will get what he wants, or access to, such as this example, primavera when I attempt to be like if we are compression molded hair. What can we expect it? I expected it to be the tingle. Time to eat itself If you do not have the means to change your mood and have time to do much with it.
He describes primavera the comparison between Facebook and Linkin if we want to fix up a Facebook must do the following: Setting -> Account settings -> name the final pressed the correct primavera button from Linkin him aside. Name it and that will fix just press a few times. He also said users usually expect the new facilities or to similar actions. With our real life For example, I was hoping to top the soda would have understood it. And he says that if anything can be changed or edited. For example, the name To take it into tiles. Put it right here 4. Law of defaults or default rules.
He also explained that we would be familiar with the sound just now as well. And he said that it was most popular in the world at all. He also provided the results Ehu short. That most people do not change the sound of his cell to be at first. For instance, he was the third one, as most people tend not to change mobile voice came first. Most people will not have to set up the TV at first. And is used as the plant is to be. Most people do not change the initial temperature of the refrigerator.
He says it is. Vary greatly between the expectations of users and what we want him to do. He had some problems with the function of Linkin us to put our technical skills, or go down. And so it was, he used to use. call-to-action Profile at the top of anything like this one. And at the end he said that. If you want the user to do something, do not hesitate to ask 6. Law of feedback or rules of suggestions.
He was, for example, Gmail (and other) is to see whether we can do it, a message comes up telling us all along. Which gives us the confidence to use them and make them want to come back to use it again 7. Law of easing the rules of simplicity.
He took the two are compared, see left. Which one is easier primavera We left it was very tedious primavera to fill, right? I think I'm actually size precious major eyesore primavera to me. But right now I see it. It is a depolarized, plus (breadcrumb) This terminology is translated primavera Thailand was breadcrumbs. But no, I mean the menu that says we have a procedure where I run into a formal language. This makes the rules on that. (For now learned primavera each other) is 4, is 1. 2. Doing anything 3. Come from? 4.'re Going. This is the stereotype of the rules, I am (I have 4 items at Exam score 10 points, grab on to win 5 5 5 A).
Ok, I think it was, I explained, and simply put down to experience, plus the knowledge I gained from four years of college and work, I hope to gain more or less. If there is anything suspicious Ultra asking them if I am willing to respond to replies.
3 thou

No comments:

Post a Comment