Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hejhopp !! My name is Ramona and is a woman in my best år..alltså 33, haha !! Lives alone m my 4 k


Tonight was my white little gem out, my white Hyundai Atos-04. Had it for almost 2 years on m really liked it but realized now that it actually huh förliten for me, on my children !! Great to get back some money, but've left the car loan so d is supposed to be paid, on the late money for a new car, so d will be nothing left !! So now they have a new car, bought yesterday, as e little bigger, 7 seater, a dark blue Peugeot. (See picture below) Yes a mother sharing it! Will the top! Now the whole big family going for things;) Now oath nighty! Hug all !!
</iframe>');returnObjById('DivComments3571279').style.display='';returnObjById('DivCommentsCont3571279').style.display='';returnObjById('DivCommentsFB3571279').style.display='';$.ajax({ url: 'ajax_visit_blogg_gb.aspx? id = 3571279', cache: false, iva context: $ (this), success: function (html) {$ ('# DivCommentsCont3571279'). html (html); }}); "Href =" javascript: void (); "style =" border: none; padding: 0px; "> Comments Congratulations mamsen :) Aaootch !!!!! AJ thus !!
Hejhopp !! My name is Ramona and is a woman in my best år..alltså 33, haha !! Lives alone m my 4 kids! On maternity leave right now, on the d feels like you do not have that very time for everything you want to do, exercise when I can and have the energy, often meet family friends on the likes everything about adventure on the fun stuff to do, spontaneity Flexibility e enough my other name !! Have had blogs before but this I will try huh better at updating more often .. chosen on writing about a bit of everything!
Congratulations my <3 !! (122) the last three days in Turkey! (117) Finally! on so missed! (114) The teenager, on the other !! (113) To those needy !! (112) What this e ?? :( (112) Wedding 21 / 7-12. Kjelle + Lena = true !! (110) Take a look anyway =) offer !! (104) Or !!?;) (102) Hmm! ?? + Pictures! iva (100)


No comments:

Post a Comment