Tuesday, October 29, 2013

As you probably know, fate has thrown me quite far from home, but it


LiveJournal Home Create an account translet Explore Search by Interest Search by School Community Directory Feeds FRNK Radio Latest entries Shop Virtual Gifts Themes Custom Userheads Domains RF LJ Extras Mobile translet LJ Talk Downloads
At the time, I called my father RIOT activist Ales xopca Kravchenya, I was on the 28th of February a letter was waiting for him in a box :) (Even with the old part.) "All-Hello!" :) I told him that I did not write without losing time, and better kimarnul tryhu, rest, pray, or write to someone else who might take offense for the silence ... :) A few days letter typed on the computer, and now - please ... :)
Do not expect my letter? :) Probably not. Just want you to know, as I have here are going. Mo 'put something Learn to others not to worry. But the majority of stakeholders have already started conversations ... So your concern may be reduced to a small message - so a few words ...
As you probably know, fate has thrown me quite far from home, but it's a funny distance, if you remember the days of the USSR ... Rather, it is good that I serve are not at home. Less nervous, somehow quieter. The only problematic to visit me ... Parents - extra trouble: (But I have not bothered, because there is a post - everything you need can be sent ...
I was in a battalion - the most elite formation we build bridges :) :) position translet of Senior installer great responsibility. Would be sufficient physical health ... have a lot of work ... "More will need to master the leveling instrument - from time to time have to" translet earn "geadezistam ...
Meals are good. Complain about. A contingent / h is small, so all the food in short supply, and the quality of its preparation on the level. The kitchen work civil, so orders on the table we do not have :) Pike is probably one of the most joyful moments. Unfortunately, there is almost always want: (
Only ... that was you know that on Tuesday (3:03:09) I'm going to 1.5 months Lad Camp in Sluck. translet It seems to have been left in Lapichah, but somehow translet suddenly change your mind. Desire to go - no. Only nerves psuvats ... Slightly adapted, used ... We must somehow tell the rest of the new address, which is' still do not know ... Letters will be coming here. Correspondence broken ... And on March 7 in my birthday. The parents translet were going to come to me ... How does all uncomfortable: (
But in return I'll have some kategoryyu, icon, and 3 months of service is back :) Was going to go to Bobruisk, the hospital - there are certain health problems. Now I wonder how and when to get there ...
And in fact, the service is easy. It is hard to just be patient and close your eyes for a while. translet After all, you, too, life does not stop ... there are any events translet that something is changing, but I'm about the nat ... no suspect information vacuum ... That's what worries me.
Fast - soldering, a welcome dinner. And there, staring, and dinner near nat ... hmmm ... do not know what else to tell you. Bespadeynasts and compressed saturation does not allow to write a detailed list ... Maybe I should stop.
I serve with dignity and without violating the oath. We serve the people and their land. Let spiteful critics say that it was necessary to run, "cut", but once it happened, it is necessary to extract the maximum benefit from it. Hardening of character, hardening of the body, grown up, but remain themselves. translet
After parents asked me to give him every Sunday, March 9 (if you go for it), congratulations and best wishes that the health and life - from themselves and from "friends and colleagues - from Minsk, Vilnius, Bobruisk, etc." :)
Your reply will be screened
He read in one breath. Food in Bobruisk. I was there too, waiting for his letter. Has ever seen. I'm sorry I forgot his dnyuhu. What a fool. There was just a passing Slutsky. The bus was a couple hvilinak. Sorry. ;-(
nicolaev


No comments:

Post a Comment