Monday, October 28, 2013

Tags Press review :) Bazarnyi uncle, dif uncle Bazrny, Help, Fed. , Zhist, dif Winter. , My village


After the oath we took away to Kiev rembat at korpuse.Na KMB immediately I did not like Stepan Tsyupak from the city - the only one who is not member of the Komsomol (said "I will kill my father as I go plead"), spoke in Ukrainian: do not make excuses when We joked that he was named after my grandfather Bandery.A the war and was killed in a 45! And grandmother and mother of the burned villages and were concentration camp, Yes I am for anybody's throat saveyskuyu power peregryzu! And he - vrazhina! Caught in a uzvod.Dva "goose" for the entire platoon! Single "gander" pakzav us what's what, and two weeks later he was transferred to another rotu.Ne in our platoon chief mechanic were intelligent people with special education, but the laws of bullying There are laws and we both had to do the work with which other vzvadah and fifteen "geese" no paspyavyali rabits.De in such circumstances will varazhdavats when the only support for him, I, and for me en.Chasam as no time remained in the shop after adboyu.Syadeli or in my shield, or in his studio (he was a special on the machine), it is good for the refurbished machine civil brought food, he shared with mnoy.Razmavlyali.U such circumstances, there is empathy, and you begin to look for another dif in his presentation of Lviv events of the war that he had heard from their parents and relatives. Stepan Tsyupak my friend, he did not vorag.A would not laugh at me destiny, then it would have been easy - varvzhyna, dif banderovets. It was one of the first to ridicule fate, but not the last.
Jul 2013 SMTWTFS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tags Press review :) Bazarnyi uncle, dif uncle Bazrny, Help, Fed. , Zhist, dif Winter. , My village, about anything, at Rusalchyn Weeping Meadow, the village, the village. As it is, there is Selo.Kak, stolen. , Press review, poetry, village, vyasvae everyday, rustic budennae, a village, a joke, a joke. , Envy, as it is, language, prose, a controversial, subjective. , So is there. , Creativity, what to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment