Saturday, December 14, 2013

ofir View Profile Find More Posts by ofir


Hello, Today I had 205 before the purchase and I was really pleased with the car (of 97) I wanted to ask what nonsense principal between 205 to 106 and are there significant differences in the reliability of the vehicle (I know that 205 is considered a vehicle is very reliable and convenient maintenance, inexpensive and economical) I want economical car to travel between urban travel (Priority Power Steering) access reliable and cost-effective than what you would recommend? My tendency to go for the 106 because it is more beautiful and modern and power steering, but I do not know how it is reliable and cost-effective .. V.. In: I did search and did not find anything relevant Thank you! Ads service CarsForum
Join Date: Jun 2006 Posts: 349
Box is almost identical to most models, everything else is similar, but certainly not the same. The 106 is superior in terms of more modern cabin (yes, this includes power steering and real plastics) in the second generation. The 205 is preferred because of the internal margin slightly larger and better road handling (in my humble opinion at least).
ofir View Profile Find More Posts by ofir
ofir View Profile Find More Posts by ofir
And one was in possession of 205 two and effect was to upgrade access to the 106, I wish the words of Ophir regarding the behavior of road, the 106 is better than a few notches on the 205. [Not to mention the quality of the passenger compartment, treats and plastics.] __________________ IBIZA 20vT - Nimcra! Your grace on me mercilessly, set me footsteps .. Refrigeration technician authorized Electra show b. Trade and Industry.
Meanwhile access sounds like I'm looking for a way for me 106 models have a manual? That I saw there XR and XS (I think auto) and 1.4 1.6 I do not want Bareli or XSI \ gti all sports cars Lmnihm .. I want to manually economical and reliable .. Serve me well and not empty my pockets garages and gas stations
If you are not interested access in sports models [1.4,1.6 XSI 1.3 RALLY-I belong to a generation, and GTI1.6, access RALLY1.6 belongs to a generation II] XR has 1.4 Manual [Hardware Lite, from 99 model better equipped] XS has a manual volume 1.4 1.6 Manual and manual and automatic. Now the 106 is divided into generation access 1 and generation access 2 in 97-2000 access [facelifts access and little extras] In general the paper difference between XR favor Model XS features: fog lights in the front seats a bit more support, winglet Rear Above the HCJ, chalk shorter schedules when 14 instead of 13, writing XS red on the sides of the vehicle., Alarm Brown + column [despite the fact that 99 also modeled XR equipped watches above] in general the 106 shares power steering, air bag [Accessories that 205 is not blessed] Again, all about the budget limit recourse . [Bhizdmnot this Nishal your budget Car Net?] Map will know more where face turned! __________________ IBIZA 20vT - Nimcra! grace Uterus me, guide me .. refrigeration technician measures authorized Electra show b. ITL.
asafay1 wrote: Again, it's all about your available budget constraint. [Bhizdmnot this Nishal your budget Car Net?] Map will know more where face turned! access The budget is 18,000 Which Matches can I find? I loved the course than the XR wheels 14 and shorter lever question if he does not drink more fuel ..? And what a year I can find this amount? Another question is whether in 96 have power steering? (All models?) Another note I also saw a Mano 1.1 can be? Or is it a mistake?
] I mixed some things, put things in order: 1. Restricted budget this female you can find XS1.6 1.4 of 95-97 / XR 1.4 of 96-98. The XS is the one that secures access the 14-inch and XR [Lock 13 inches]. Second. Cruise at [100 +] e XS [Gyr short] consume more because its columns on 3100 100 vs. Int'l 2600 100 for the XR, but accelerations intermediate of XS will be better and more cost-effective. access Shortened no significant difference in fuel consumption. For 96 has power steering, 3. KID version has a 1 liter engine, weak to the touch. __________________ IBIZA 20vT - Nimcra! Your grace on me mercilessly, set me footsteps .. Refrigeration technician authorized Electra show b. Trade and Industry.
You helped me a lot, by the way about the fuel consumption actually said that over 100 XS take more fuel but did not specify how their fuel consumption? (Sorry about the excavations just really important for me to know that I could take it) How many miles on each gallon of fuel? If you know what fuel it consumes also be nice to hear:} Thank you!!
ofir wrote two people I know and appreciate their driver, who is also on the 205 and the 106, the 106 behaves access much much much better than what 205 you are talking about the ordinary models "or H"hmim" of the above vehicles?
Page 1 of 2 1 2> Similar Topics Topic Topic Forum Replies Last Post Want to buy one of the following vehicles: access Fiat Punto, Peugeot 106 or Peugeot 205. Details inside. Phillip Kenya - Cars For 0 20/07/06 16:17 Punto vs Peugeot access 205 vehicle purchasing advice zivc 2 14/02/06 19:30 Peugeot 205 vs Subaru Justy yoav123 advice to purchase a vehicle 14/09 01/05 8:47 Thread Tools
Forum Jump User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Forum Forum General Automotive Technical, maintenance and treatment advice to purchase a vehicle improvements access - power, grip and everything in between aesthetics Car - Diteiling, access cosmetic improvements, stickers, tinted windows, and so on vehicles collectibles to topic community of collectors Legal Forum - Law Transport, personal injury, insurance and vehicle appraisal Forum ATV Forums Audio & Multimedia Car Motor sports cars on a sign, driving games and simulators, models of cars and more of - Introduce Yourself Forum Reviews craftsmen official forum of members of the Association Garages Commercial Forum - Deals & Discounts Forum members improvements access and additions Car Parts Car operations, a

No comments:

Post a Comment