Wednesday, September 24, 2014

CM makes one dink.Ek like your statement I recieved one

CM oneLiner: Create ge-monkeys ??
CM in his blog about whether or not created - or monkey - one great truth uttered, namely: "WE ARE". A clever philosopher said "I think, Charmain Horn Please note I am" in the same sentence and I said, "As long as I have a joke to laugh, to experience sorrow and the Receiver must struggle, I know I am!" diversity
And believe this: If one little deeper philosophical reasoning about our "I" - experience, then it seems a secondary experience to be - Translated-being: You do not know whether you really SECURE exist! Maybe Paul was right when he said Agrippa "The learning has made just crazy."
Our tribe of monkeys - we ARE apes - primates. As all we know, I believe this based on DNA data - by clever guys told us to be. I believe the scientists' results because miljuisende cross-checks on their work before it is published. So, if they say that 98% of our DNA consistent with that of bonobo chimpanzees, then I accept it. The family bond is clear: o)
CM makes one dink.Ek like your statement I recieved one's agreement diversity with mammals, diversity especially species of monkey, sketch me a picture of verwantheid.Ek do not need DNA to support my mere observation with a view to confirm nie.DNA is obviously diversity an ideal scientific way to prove it.
Please create an account to get started. Username Password
Recent Comments Frik van Eeden on performance or capitulation? flint on performance or capitulation? tina10 on performance or capitulation? diversity Horse Tears everywhere on the week Lewis muses on Horse Tears week
Archives September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 March 2014 April 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August diversity 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment