Sunday, September 7, 2014

In many cases, rather than customers and angry against the actual problem, it would have the obsess


Even discussed pmp on the warpath, hostility of each other will only escalate. And thing is that if you escalate the hatred that way, you make a loss eventually.
In many cases, rather than customers and angry against the actual problem, it would have the obsession that must be a fight by complain, I have to amplify the anger.
Did you look at the other free video of my PS? http://theresponse.jp/rene/index.php?ts=blog_ogawa_1311
Also be no groundless story of the audience, no matter pmp how that instead of returning Ceylon to the audience, I'll sympathize with the perspective of the audience is important to do
I remembered the time I was in charge of the claim construction renovation at the previous job. Regardless complaints Regardless accusation, felt was the most "I feel a word, such that said sorry" What if the customer is a discussion of the negative already. It was experienced in practice it's a method that can deal with the most smooth way to hear all the talk of the party first. I will continue to build the act accordingly measures seriously on it. Go to deal Make sure all the hands of the other party. Well after it to is rock-paper-scissors. pmp must be to note that the workaround is not a complaint. Not, then you'll have to wait for it as if waiting for the storm to too much talk and memories of affection, such as wounded. Opponent does not have only bad thing like that even there is a possibility that come against further blunder here. Some customers had gave me a new job and if we eliminate the complaints serious still corresponding. I thought that I needed patience to mingle until the dregs of the flame of anger sincere corresponding pmp customer is burning and hear all the talk of our customers still also in order to get there.
Hiroshi Noguchi than:
But, First of all, "Is that so, sorry," said the story of our customers, it's pmp been surmounted somehow, that you hear. Even angry, even if yelled at, even if it is questioned, first, say three solutions search in response to "Is that so, sorry," he said. However, even if we know that it does not resolve absolute This solution search, "First pmp of all, please try to do this" pmp and you were. Naa funny "No You?,'ll Please wait a moment. It is ... likely, then, is thus in order Look "this ... Well no good You? is a last resort after all", but please try to do this "useless You" After all, it is funny. even here so try to investigate the cause hey, tell me more the situation to say? "Can you Te, As I heard the situation, among them, our customers also me saying" I say again ". Is in, people say the cause thoroughly also stay, but Could you wait for a while was "Sorry. Much, it is like a bug due to compatibility with the OS. Because it will respond as soon as possible after 3 days ? In response to the "I stayed.
Human beings, seems to be so that the other party to continue error, can not hit the anger forever. Still, some people continue to unreasonable anger even when viewed from the end will also stay, but such a person is, I'm a sick kit. Since no choice also frantically to the sick partner, when you say so, in the speaker mode the phone and left alone for a while, over there because you started saying "Hello, pmp Hello," you "Is that so, sorry" If you say, it was me off to say, "I pmp say again" indeed.

[The response] certified consultants


No comments:

Post a Comment