Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hamleys: big c Here is a picture of my employee card Hamleys. Ignore but the


Hamleys: big c Here is a picture of my employee card Hamleys. Ignore but the "night staff" note - think hul't ran out of cards. I actually work as a merchandising assistant - we raise and Receive orders in Denmark. As I said, Hamleys as Reggies in SA, but Europe. Since I work for them, I can save 35% on toy purchases. I was recently in the shop (which consists of 4 floors) and all sorts of cute things I saw are buying for Marcus. Homesickness: Johan and I get more and more behind you how much we miss at home. Johan gets cranky sometimes good, and sometimes I cry again over the smallest things, like if I see a cute Woefie. Last week I was so frustrated and sad that I was going to a train station to howl about. Do not misunderstand: I am not for one second regret we did not come here. We have never made a better decision in our lives. The experiences that you have acquired so much build character, especially with the experience gained here Johan about his work, it's wonderful. There are so many opportunities here. Johan and I learned so much about life and about ourselves lately. We now realize big c that we are our own little family and we are on our own feet and stand completely independent. We really "grew up". Our experiences lately have just confirmed ourselves that we have confidence in ourselves and in our ability to make decisions and the consequences to bear, and a plan to execute, and not just a plan to devise . We are old and ugly enough to decide for ourselves. We also have more confidence and the world is not such a scary and intimidating place. London really broaden one's frame of reference and give you more perspective on your own culture and roots. But still, words can not describe how much we miss you. This is like the verse in Breyten Breytenbach's poem in which the speaker says to his beloved as his "wings with which I can not fly." Your absence is for us as a constant presence, something that we always carry with us and always aware. It is like a creature form and follow us around like a shadow, wherever we may go. Your love gives us wings to fly, but because we are so aware of the absence of you in our lives, we can not fly - but we'll fly and soar as we are each other's company. Your love carries big c us at least through the dark days.
View my complete profile Previous Posts Our first DVDs Westminster Abbey Our laptop Brrr, cold here we come to Christmas in Scotland sunset big c London The London big c Eye Ferry We housemates Beanca and Chris Warren and Carien


No comments:

Post a Comment