Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kaarina joovideo Pääkkönen of these signs of a changing point for me a welcome. He says that changi


I have followed the astro-Mars joovideo for two years as a student joovideo turns in relation to their own on my map. It was very interesting, and between the real osuvaakin. I do not leave these pages away, but I will continue my studies by the addition of Jupiter and Saturn transits and a little bit more than that. Jupiter is strong kartallani 1.huoneessa Jousimiehessä.Siis enthusiasm and courage enough! I am grateful joovideo for the comments and other experiences. Thank you!
I have a rip-roaring time in the natal chart pattern between Jupiter and Mars. Square! joovideo Jupiter square Mars or aspects can all put the other way round, Mars square Jupiter. This is the most difficult thing with Mars. Between Mars and Jupiter forms an angle of 90 degrees and the number is called a square. 90 degrees to share the natal four parts.
Seppo Tanhua, this neliöni is normally closed, or expresses two contradictory essence of the challenge joovideo between the two sides, in March-element Virgin Marsini and came-element Sagittarius, Jupiter's range. If I am not aware of these forces, I experience it as a conflict, and a burden. But if the doctrine joovideo of awareness and understanding of these planets resources in myself, I am able to combine them in a natural joovideo way, and then they would act as a safe foundation of my life. In this case, the Virgin prepared to reassure the energy of Sagittarius combustion rate.
Elements (fire, water, earth and air) in the square are different, but the grades in the square are the same. Both Virgo and Sagittarius are variable in quality. Variability is adaptive, ideological and flexible. Juhani Nummela spends this quality referred to as 'flexible' joovideo (U.S. mutable), whose watchword is versatility. Active subject of his own self-confidence, joovideo sociability (Sagittarius), helpful (Virgin), but also several well-differentiated multi-region players. Now, I only speak of that on their own, and the square of its authors. The Changing of the Fish and Gemini quality.
Virgo Mars will create important for me to land a foothold in the element. The only 'maaenergia' I kartallani. That's why I try to keep as much of that to catch the nature of the Virgin attention. I need it. Although it is converted, it simultaneously evaluates, analyzes, and criticizes, thinking before acting. joovideo It is like a strong wooden sailboat at sea my map with a lot of water, but not even the country's isolation until, let alone a continent. Mars sailboat is my land, I rely on the performance, uppoamattomuuteen and I stay on the surface. If Jupiter Sagittarius, then change it to pikamoottoriksi, one must also accept and rely on you in shape. That rate has a direct and uncomplicated, no hesitation, but it works and the stopping of the movement easily. Both, as well as sail and the engine need good management. And that's the catch!
Astrology is the interpretation of the interpretation. Someone interprets these concepts, patterns, and I'm reading their interpretation. Then try to understand it in the most fundamental of self! Challenging. I knew nothing about the size of a young astrology. Mere experiences of teaching, especially the thousands of trips and tunaroinnit. joovideo Would I then got easier if I had known about astrology? Do not know him. In any case, I wonder astrofoorumilla for example, how many young people deal with straightforward natal or character strengths and weaknesses. They know how to.
Kaarina joovideo Pääkkönen of these signs of a changing point for me a welcome. He says that changing signs is always movement, which, properly processed, providing a great communication skills, or even a dancer gifts.
But do not Lick before they are hatched! Kaarina continues that the square angle prompts to look out for in this yliampuvuutta, excessive intoutumista, as the holder of the square is often a serious risk to burn itself out. Yes in this way. When one takes the enthusiasm be ignored, can not remember about time is limited. joovideo
I have been dancing on the retreat of silence for almost a year now. I have the patience. Tomorrow I'm going to participate in a long time oriental dance training. Thus, oriental dance! Here is the familiar atmosphere joovideo ...
Jupiter, the physical nature of
Metsätontun Rose Garden
1 day ago
TAS - Society Presentation
2014 (31) July (5) June (4) May (7) April (3) March (3) February (3) January (6) 2013 (71) December (8) November (6) October (3) September (4) August (4) July (3) June (5) May (6) April (8) September (8) February joovideo (7) January (9) 2012 (84) December (5) November (8) January (6) September (4) August (3) July (4) June (3

No comments:

Post a Comment