Sunday, April 19, 2015

Airbnb adwords is to is established in Japan? Liberal Democratic Party lawmakers and


In the event, and Mr. Jun Murai of Keio University professor, known as the "father of the Internet" of Japan, Mr. Ken Sakamura of the University of Tokyo professor appeared in the advocate of domestic OS "TRON". In unexplored project manager, in a way that serves as the moderator Ikuo Takeuchi of the University of Tokyo professor emeritus, and gave a talk titled "heresy force creating a creative human resources - future open up the IoT era! ~". I will introduce a lot of words from before the unexplored creator et al born of two people walked the road of "heresy". Heresy is given to the Society of Japan 's not me
Murai: I from the first place, even to try to do the research of computer, there was no Toka Computer Science. Above me something that, more and more strange because it will Tsunago the computer, that. But, I'm so also Takeuchi teacher also Sakamura teacher, who at that time of senior is' s not in terrible sense (laughs) ..., only senior amazing heresy in a good way, it was not ginger by Omg fun. If you go computer system of the conference, everyone, mon We're doing whatever you want. At the time, Sakamura teacher had been active in the world. Much attention adwords in the ARPANET flows me "'ll adwords come is Ken Sakamura in America."
At that time it was the impressive, a split and guys kindness, following the University from the beginning to the Stanford University went, when us to introduce adwords the following research institutions, to contact in the ARPANET, "I like this guy go." gave me. And if you went to Bell Labs, also Toka before the B language of UNIX Toka C language, open it source has got to be "Take this," ...... eventually "of artificial intelligence research is better to quit. Internet over the next was've seen, from now on I'd reported me is better "to address an unrelated, you've got fired. In, I Toka Embedded, is better to do that a person is not doing, and.
But I think I even have to do the unexplored, is not it when Japanese say whether fool. Some idea. Money also has recently become a little better, to some funding, has also boosted the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and the IPA. But, it is no good if no one is. Even where Even Google, I think there are times when that increase rapidly people. To tell you whether hire a person when such, I do not hire'm adwords here. Because large companies are chat Rokkushi human resources. Mechanism to move the people, bad that there is no atmosphere.
But this in there thought, when I thought it was going to change this country, you can either change from business, or do vary from university - a, you think you say from hindsight, I'm glad to be in college. What when you change adwords something, in that it is the existing industry, it is not going to do while the inconvenience. At that time, if the United States, is pulled from the industry, pulling adwords from economy, but I can is that, in Japan, when you try to do is somewhere in the private sector to me "would've been doing for the sake of making adwords money", all foot pulling occurs. But, for some reason you say from the standpoint of the University, the "but it is in order to improve the world", it is possible to reminiscent of that way.
Sakamura: No, no, the first place me ...... IoT because IoT era is now, I relate deeply with much come embedded, adwords if what the Internet is connecting people with people, of both IoT cutlery, the virtual and real It 's thing that connects. Over the next 10 to 20 years, the same way as everyone now the Internet are using normally, IoT also normally everyone whether not become so use without discomfort. In, the problem is probably the first? By connecting people and people, by connecting things and stuff, if you become a connecting people and things, I think next is where the human spirit leads.
Sakamura: You want to do in the next stage of unexplored conference is still X Prize (ex prize). Way to say to me give a prize to the well and said person. In the unexplored, and neither to go and going well, and I have put money into those nice, and not a more Challenger. It is not up to the guy who does not succeed in the United adwords States. Great if there is a prize Foundation, I give the money to the guy that has achieved the target. It I'm doing in tax. I want you to do all means it in Japan. It will burn with such there? To fight in the world you do not do not do it much thing. Fight!
Maruo's soo of "Hidemaru", soon Mac version would you like? I tried to hear all the things to be worried about.
Airbnb adwords is to is established in Japan? Liberal Democratic Party lawmakers and "doing gray if pounding once you" adwords
Editor, writer. Born in 1987, born in Gifu Prefecture. After graduating from Yokohama National University, through the editorial department "greenz.jp", an independent in 2011. While engaged in multiple media and projects, I do editing, planning, reporting, research, and writing. Technology, design, such as the theme what is the starting point of changing innovation, I have a wide range of coverage. THE BRIDGE edit reporters, Machinokoto collaborative editing, modern business "Revenge of the new generation salaryman" series such as. Sugimoto Ayayumi
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment