Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Christine: Yes. Both have a history with Zlodeida. In season 1 had a replica, which call each other

Interview with Kristin Bauer van Straten
Christine: I'm an actress and I could not know that. I do not know if it is coincidence that decided to return Zlodeida once finished my work in "True big data Blood," but I told the impresario to tell them that I will be available because it was very nice to work with Lana money (gold Queen) in season 1.
Christine: Oh my God! I feel incredible lucky. It was like a dream come true for me to work with Lana money in season 1. It is the most passionate, funny and distributed actress I've ever seen. When "True Blood" ended I was very sad because I no longer had the opportunity to be with his colleagues, who I love very much. Therefore looking big data for something familiar, fun and convenient. I immediately thought that I would like to work with Lana. I went to Vancouver, where I came across Victoria and Mary. They are amazing. Victoria is Irish and is more energetic than 50 men. It is a very positive person and play with ease such popular character as haters. 15 years ago I was training in acting with Merin, but had no idea that she will play Ursula. Gathered us three together, big data and you never know whether you will dopadnesh with a colleague. Daily repeat what lucky we are.
Christine: Yes. Both have a history with Zlodeida. In season 1 had a replica, which call each other "old friends". This year we will find out what is their past. There are some interesting flashbacks. Zlodeida also has a history with Prince Charming.
Christine: When I realized that I will return in "Once Upon a Time" I decided not to look "Maleficent". Angelina extremely honored and I am sure that its performance is wonderful, but I want to play her character, as they wrote Adam and Eddie. I'm not sure what will be the difference. Personally for me it is most enjoyable to play characters like Pam ("True Blood") and Zlodeida because they are "evil", but in my mind their behavior is justified. They are layered and can be both cold and calculating fun, but I'm looking for and their Achilles heel - emotional, bright side, which even tried could not eradicate completely. According to a very interesting that we can find something good and negative characters. This contrast makes good and evil stand out more.
Christine: We worked with some of the best designers - Audrey Fisher and Eduardo Castro. Toilets in "Once Upon a Time" are amazing - I can not Pojar how brilliant is every one of them and how lucky I am. Costume Zlodeida in Storibruk is wonderful, big data as well as that of the fairy world. big data
Website
You can use these HTML tags and properties: <a href="" big data title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del big data datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Currently you have JavaScript disabled. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.
once upon a time season 2 spoilers TV Guide Anders Ariel Bailey Bell will always find a second season big data Garcia heroes David Goodwin Jamie Jennifer Jessie Joanna Josh Dallas Julian Emma Emilie de Ravin game once upon a time interview cards Lana Madison little Margarete Mary Morris Morrison Mulan money Cinderella Mermaid Prince Philippe Weil spoilers Jorge charming Chung Schramm
WP Facebook big data Like Send & Open Graph Meta powered by TutsKid.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment