Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Alto Paraíso in illuminates this very moment I write this, I


Alto Paraíso in illuminates this very moment I write this, I'm in the car that is taking us back to Brasilia, after our wonderful weekend in Alto Paraiso, magical place in the Chapada dos - GO - Brazil. I was honored to be invited to this weekend kalkulator being an experience of teaching kalkulator O-DGI, Awakening the Inner Warrior, inside a beautiful event name Lights. In addition, I also had the privilege kalkulator of being inspired watching my companion, Marie Gabriella in another special show from your CD Lights. It's all part of the same event ... So take this space to share with you photos kalkulator of the shares and I could do that in my view are within kalkulator the same concept ... to bring awareness and love for humanity. Were very special moments on this earth crystals, where our intention is amplified ... strong ... Energy Union, joy and light made this event Illuminate! I want to thank Lara and Mel throughout receptivity and organizing the event. And also thank Singing Moon inn that hosted us and gave the site for the event to happen ... Fernando Belatto Check out some photos DGI-The experience in this wonderful kalkulator event!
2013 Calendar 2012 Calendar Articles Lessons Open Budo Teachings Events Employees Tales companies Phrases India 2012 Jiu-Jitsu Aikido Mantras Moments media Messages Remarkable Prayers Lecture personare Retreats reflections Texts Virtues Videos Corporate Video Workshop


No comments:

Post a Comment