Tuesday, December 30, 2014

When my phone inspire me, and the display would teasingly period of 6:30. I figured that Beddit app


Flicked nervously beside me bedside of the iPhone's power button. The display shows a thumb nail size numerals 3:52. When the last time I looked, the phone announced for a period of at 2:50. It is 1:14 in the past. The clock is almost four in the morning, and I'm trying to fall asleep for more than four hours. Tried and already a little frustrated. If I say that I tried to open the door, so that possible? Thus.
When my phone inspire me, and the display would teasingly period of 6:30. I figured that Beddit application that measures the quality of my sleep under a sheet glued liuskaisen sensor, should definitely give this night of all-time revenue canada worst unipisteet. Points wise, but a dream now need to get. Tomorrow is an important meeting, and I want to be alert. Until now I have only followed the thoughts that come and go fast. Let them live their own lives. Feeling nukahtamismetodia pairs, which are sometimes served. Probably they have acted just when I would not have them anyway needed. One of them is drawn slowly and with circular mind the numbers on the blackboard a hundred down, aim to deaden the conscious mind. I get to number 86 with difficulty.
Rotation for a while in bed I admit to myself that this is not able to sleep now come to nothing. revenue canada Not this way. I give up and I walk to my office recliners. I put the number on the lamp by pushing the iris slightly varpaallani and come back to the book "a wood floor maintenance" of the world, which I visited revenue canada last time before bed kömpimistä. The novel is about perfectionism and how to take particular care of real wood requires. I know this very well myself, because revenue canada our house light birch parquet was polished, tinted and varnishes in the spring. Light parquet scratch keeping seems to be an impossible task.
The book is, frankly, a bit boring, and nothing as riveting as Dan Brown's latest novel, which I completed a few nights revenue canada ago. Maybe it's a good thing because after reading half an hour I will come back to bed and fall asleep. Before going to sleep I remember thinking that now, every minute's sleep is just a plus and really seems to be just the same Do I sleep this night at all.
How does this then what happened? FAST-back in the evening, when I decided that the next night I bet more than usual sleeping. The previous nights dreams was not in itself was nothing wrong. On the contrary. I had slept for longer than eight hours of nap and got Beddit applications time and time again to confirm the best possible score, 115 unipistettä.
Exactly one year ago I suffered from insomnia and I studied a lot of time to improve the quality of sleep-related information. I thought that it could take uniopit again in the conscious use and ensure that the brain would skarpisti revenue canada the next day. Great. I made tonight mental to-do-list, which was like this: I will stop your computer and use iLaitteiden at 21. In fact, I avoid all the blue wavelength light sources containing, as the blue light proven to prevent sleep hormone melatonin secretion. Normally, I am of course in front of the screen for longer. Silitän the next day's clothes ready the chair-back that I could save you the morning's activities and sleep as long as possible. I make breakfast in the fridge ready for the same reason. Normally, of course not to do so. In the field of life slows down for the day I eat a light supper, which includes, among other things, revenue canada the body Tryptophan can raise avocado and baanaania. Tryptophan acts as a precursor to melatonin and serotonin and thus help to fall asleep. I drink a cup of tea with a mm. Finnish revenue canada organic honey, revenue canada valeriaanaa and chamomile. Who brain GABA transmitter substance should care if I ... I read "wood floor maintenance" book at and go to bed only when you start to feel sleepy. I know that I can not go very early to bed, because the lifestyle entrepreneur's sleep patterns are self to the recent late awakening towards.
I was a few weeks ago in Oslo, listening to the success of the Swedish coach Anders Haglund. Anders told the true story of a Michelin-star restaurant, the manager, who gave without hesitation fired a cook, who had the nerve to ask her recipes restaurant in portions. Top restaurant can not be trusted recipes, as daily raw material composition and freshness always affects the final result. Michelin-star restaurant, the chef must be able to operate their skills and intuition. The best human performance are not cancellable unambiguous guidance for, followed by could always get the desired result.
I fell asleep when I stopped trying too much. I managed when I accepted the situation as it is and let go of a certain kind of end result. That I want the end result was not finally sleep, but the success of the next day's meeting. The further a sleepless night progressed

No comments:

Post a Comment